Yogurt Flatbreads with Ham and Egg Salad
200g plain Greek style yogurt
1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¾ cup self raising flour, plus extra, for dusting
¾ teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of sea salt flakes
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
200g shaved ham
80g mixed salad leaves
1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
8 hard boil eggs, quartered
1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Place half the yogurt in a bowl. Finely chop 2 tablespoons coriander. Add coriander and lemon juice to yogurt. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until required.
- Place flour, baking powder and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well.
- Add remaining yogurt and enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each portion into a 2mm-thick, 16cm round.
- Brush dough rounds with oil.
- Preheat a large greased chargrill pan over high heat.
- Cook rounds, one at a time, for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden, slightly charred and cook through.
- Transfer to a plate. Keep warm.
- Add onion to chargrill. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until beginning to char. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add ham. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until charred.