Vegetarian Breakfast Stack
2 hash browns
½ an avocado sliced
4 cherry tomatoes
Small handful baby spinach
¾ cup sliced mushrooms
Vinegar for poaching
- Poach eggs. Whilst eggs are poaching cook the hash browns and mushrooms.
- Once the hash browns and eggs are cooked, place one hash brown on a plate. Top the hash brown with half of the sliced avocado, half of the mushrooms and half of the baby spinach.
- Place the second hash brown on top then add the rest of the avocado, mushrooms and baby spinach.
- Place the two poached eggs on top of the stack and drizzle your desired amount of hollandaise sauce over the stack.
- Place the cherry tomatoes beside the stack on the plate.