Tuna Steaks with Mango Salad
- 2 cups diced mango
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 x 180g tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Vegetable oil
- Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Brush tuna with oil. Grill or broil until just opaque in centre, about 4 minutes per side.
- Divide mango salad among 4 plates. Top with tuna and serve.