Sticky Plum Meatball Lettuce Cups
500g angel bay gourmet beef meatballs
½ cup plum sauce
150g rice noodles
2 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium heat.
- Add the meatballs and cook, turning, for 5 mins.
- Add the plum sauce and 1 ¼ cups water.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly and the meatballs are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 5 minutes or until tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among serving plates.
- Top with the noodles and meatballs.
- Serve with thinly sliced spring onion, thinly sliced red chilli and lime wedges.