1 kg beef, minced
35 g breadcrumb, dried
75 g MAGGI Rich Brown Gravy Mix
40 ml oil
150 gr onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
500 g Potato, peeled and chopped
500 g Pumpkin, peeled and chopped
750 ml water
100 gr peanut butter
15 gr brown sugar
10 gr curry powder
1. Combine minced beef, egg, breadcrumbs and MAGGI Seasoning. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls.
2. Heat oil in large pan, add meatballs, brown well, remove from pan.
3. Add onion, garlic, potato and pumpkin to pan, cook 2 minutes.
4. Add combined remaining ingredients to pan, bring to boil, return meatballs to pan, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
5. If desired, serve garnished with chopped coriander.
Serves 10Print Recipe