Pesto Chicken Tart
1 sheet frozen puff pastry
3 tablespoons Sandhurst basil pesto
1 cup cooked diced chicken breast
½ cup shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Thaw one sheet of puff pastry.
2. Place the puff pastry sheet onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a fork prick the dough all over including the edges to prevent it from puffing during baking.
3. Brush the pesto in a thin layer over the pastry. Toss the chicken with a tablespoon of olive oil and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper. Layer the chicken on the tart, followed by the mozzarella and the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake until the cheese is melted and light golden brown, approximately 15 mins.
5. Remove the tart from the baking sheet and let it cool on a wire wrack for 5 mins.
6. Cut into squares and serve.