4 cups SPC Sliced Peaches
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup plain flour
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the tablespoons of butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the baking dish in the oven while it preheats, to melt the butter.
- Once melted, remove the baking dish from the oven.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk and stir until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, over the melted butter. Smooth the batter into an even layer.
- Place the peaches on the batter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.