Peach and Coconut Cupcakes
125g butter, melted
¾ cup desiccated coconut
1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted
1 ¼ cup self-raising flour, sifted
1 egg lightly beaten
4 egg whites
2 cups SPC Sliced Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with 8 muffin cases.
2. Place coconut, icing sugar and flour in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
3. Fold in egg, egg whites and melted butter until fully combined. Fold through peaches.
4. Spoon the mixture into the lined muffin pan.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool completely. Dust with icing sugar.