85g packet strawberry jelly crystals
85g packet lime jelly crystals
2 large granny smith apples, peeled
100g white chocolate, chopped
2 cups thickened cream
200g packet ginger kisses
½ cup apple juice
250g strawberries, finely diced
White chocolate stars
Mini sliver carchous
Gold edible glitter
- Make strawberry and lime jelly separately following packet instructions.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until just beginning to set (mixture should be a custard-like consistency).
- Cut apples length ways into 5mm thick slices on either side of core.
- Using a 3cm star shaped cutter, cut stars from apple.
- Add to each jelly. Stir to combine.
- Divide jelly among 8 x 340ml wine glasses (about ½ cup into each glass). Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Place chocolate and ½ cup cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute stirring it half way through. Set aside for 20 mins to cool.
- Place chocolate mixture, mascarpone and ½ cup remaining cream in a bowl.
- Using a whisk, whisk until soft peaks form (don’t over whisk).
- Spoon a little white chocolate cream over jelly in each glass.
- Top each with 1 ginger kiss and a drizzle of apple juice. Dollop each with remaining white chocolate cream. Refrigerate overnight or until white chocolate cream has set.
- Using an electric mixer, beat remaining cream until just firm peaks form. Dollop each trifle with whipped cream and sprinkle with strawberry. Press 1 chocolate star into the top of each trifle and sprinkle with cachous and glitter. Serve.