Lamb Racks with Mustard Gravy
2 lamb racks (6 cutlets per rack)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp chopped parsley
MAGGI Rich Brown Gravy Mix
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, extra
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
2. Rub lamb racks with garlic and place in a roasting pan. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine cheese, mustard, Worcestershire and parsley; spread over lamb. Cook a further 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
4. Prepare MAGGI Rich Brown Gravy Mix as directed on packet. Whisk in extra mustard.
5. Slice lamb and serve with gravy and vegetables of your choice.Print Recipe