Grilled Ham Haloumi and Peach Salad
4 yellow peaches, halved, stones removed
250g haloumi, cut into 1cm slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup (280g) thick Greek yogurt
2 baby cos lettuce, quartered length ways
150g, shaved ham off the bone
½ cup 80g green olives, sliced
½ bunch mint leaves
½ cup (50g) flaked almonds, roasted
1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 ½ tablespoon white soy sauce
1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- Heat barbeque or chargrill pan to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle peaches and haloumi with oil.
- Cook haloumi for 2 minutes each side or until grill marks appear, and cook the peaches, cut side down for 2 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season yoghurt, then spoon onto a plate.
- Top with grilled haloumi and peaches, lettuce, ham, olives, mint and roasted almonds.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.