Gluten Free Pancakes
1 Cup gluten free flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 teaspoon melted coconut oil
1 large egg
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, white sugar and salt together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, coconut oil and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat, and spoon tablespoons of the pancake mixture onto the pan. Cook until golden on each side.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
(Serving option: add small dollops of vanilla Greek yogurt on top of a pancake stack then place sliced banana on top of the yogurt. Finish by drizzling honey over the top.)