2kg large green king prawns
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 limes, sliced
½ cup roughly chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
1/3 cup olive oil
¼ cup roughly chopped fresh dill
½ cup aioli
Crusty bread to serve
Lime wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced.
- Line a large metal roasting pan with baking paper.
- Rinse the prawns under cold running water. Drain well.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add, garlic, lime slices, 1/3 cup parsley and the oil.
- Toss well to combine and coat prawns. Place in prepared pan. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, tossing prawns halfway during cooking, or until prawns have turned pink in colour and are just cooked through.
- Sprinkle with dill and remaining parsley. Serve prawns with pan juices, aioli, crusty bread and lime wedges.