Carrot and Fetta Cauliflower Pizza
1kg cauliflower, cut into florets
½ cup shredded tasty cheese
1 ½ tablespoons tomato paste
200g Dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled and quartered length ways
1 red onion, cut into wedges
1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
6 thyme springs
100g fetta, crumbled
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 8 mins or until tender. Drain in fine sieve, pressing with the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and set aside for 15 mins to cool.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the egg and cheddar to the cauliflower and stir to combine. Season. Spread the mixture over the prepared tray to make a 16cm x 35cm oval shape. Bake for 15 mins or until golden.
- Spread tomato paste evenly on the cauliflower pizza base. Top with the carrot, onion, chilli, thyme and fetta. Bake for 15 mins or until carrot is tender and fetta is golden.
- Cut into slices and serve.