Bacon Wrapped Prawns
6 large prawns, per person you're serving, shelled and deveined
6 pieces of bacon, one for each shrimp
1 -2 cup spicy BBQ sauce
1 red capsicum, diced
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each large prawn.
- Secure bacon by skewering each shrimp and bacon slice through with a toothpick.
- Place in baking dish or on baking tray.
- Add red capsicum to taste to the BBQ sauce, then brush each shrimp/bacon with BBQ sauce.
- Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes or until bacon is thoroughly cooked through