1 tablespoon olive oil
900g Edgell’s Cauliflower
120g KR Real Diced Bacon
1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, chopped
125ml pouring cream
2 teaspoons fresh thyme
2 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
500g chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed
55g shredded 3 cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Lightly grease a 2L capacity ovenproof baking dish.
- Heat oil and butter in a large fry pan over medium heat until the butter is foaming. Add the cauliflower and bacon. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the pan. Cook stirring for until wilted. Remove from heat and add the cream, thyme and half the shallot. Stir to combine. Transfer to the prepared dish.
- Clean the fry pan and spray with oil. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 2 minutes each side. Place on top of the cauliflower mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese around the chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes before serving topped with the remaining shallot.